How you communicate is how others evaluate you – be proactive with this and learn how you can plan how others perceive you.
Give yourself the opportunity to learn ‘the art’ of communication:
Attending this workshop will help you achieve a higher level of communication skill. This is a workshop that focuses on general communication skills as well as public speaking skills using a variety of formats to enhance skills, practice them and maximize interaction between participants and faculty.
- Has to date presented six ‘waitlisted’ Public Speaking seminars to YPO-WPO with a rated take home value at 9+ out of 10 each time.
- 10,000 Executives and 50 politicians have made the right choice.
- Writes all English speeches for King Abdullah II of Jordan, including the speech given to Joint Session of US Congress in March 2007.
- Combines psychology, performance, acting and rhetoric to teach public speaking in a unique way with outstanding results.
- Has over 30 years of academic study and teaching in the fields of human behavior, Oratory, Theater, Performance, Voice Technique, Logic, Rhetoric and Persuasion.
Your take-home value:
• Have the secrets of great speakers uncovered such as Blair, Reagan, Obama
• Learn techniques that will enable you to speak to any audience
• Learn the techniques that make you a persuasive speaker
• Learn how to reach the emotions of the audience
• Become a real public speaker not just a presenter
• Every technique learned will differentiate you from the competition
• Learn how to write and deliver an excellent speech
• Learn techniques that will turn you into a persuasive communicator
• Learn the different styles of speaking
• Learn how to improve confidence in impromptu speaking
• Learn to use notes effectively with PowerPoint as a back-drop
• Learn techniques that will enable you to polish the emotional sell